Independent Senior Living
Magnolia Manor in St. Simons Island, GA
Award winning Magnolia Manor in St. Simons Island is located in America’s #1 beach town. We offer a variety of options for active, independent seniors aged 62 and older who are in good health and want the freedom to come and go as they please. Senior living residents enjoy the independence of their own home without the hassle of maintenance or lawn care!
Moving into independent senior living can be a relatively easy transition. Really, it is just a form of “downsizing” that older adults look forward to as the nest empties or they get tired of routine household chores and major upkeep challenges. You can ditch the headaches and hassle, retain your privacy, and have as much “alone time” as you want. You can also avail yourself with a multitude of activities in a welcoming environment.
Independent Senior Living Accommodations
Our St. Simons Island campus offers 6 different independent living floor plans for residents to choose from. All 34 of our independent living apartments include a living/dining room, full kitchen, ample closet space, and washer/dryer hookups. Residents bring their own furniture, washer, and dryer.
- Couper - 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa on the courtyard
- Hampton - 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa on the courtyard
- Harrington - 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa with an enclosed patio and storage unit
- Hamilton - 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa with separate living room and dining room spaces
- Musgrove - 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa with extra storage space
- Retreat - 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa
Retirement living at its finest. We offer 34, one and two bedroom apartments, ranging in size from 749 square feet to 1459 square feet, with fully-furnished kitchens. Residents bring their own washer/dryer and the rest of their furniture.
- 24-hour access to emergency call system
- Basic cable (featuring over 120 channels)
- Utilities (except telephone)
- One daily nutritious and well-balanced meal
- Activities program & social events
- Weekly maid service
- Chauffeured scheduled transportation
- Exercise program
- Lighted parking
Independent Senior Living Amenities
Residents of our St. Simons Island campus enjoy a variety of amenities such as daily scheduled activities, our serene setting near the famous Marshes of Gylnn, riding a bike on our scenic paths, staying fit with the campus exercise program, weekly maid service, and more.
Our St. Simons Island campus also offers scheduled chauffeur local transportation for medical appointments, church services, shopping trips and other outings in the greater St. Simons Island area.
Enjoy everything Magnolia Manor has to offer without losing your independence!
A Community within a Community
Our St. Simons Island campus is very community-oriented, like a family. Our residents are often involved with the schools and local organizations. We aim to not only build strong relationships among residents and staff, but we also strive to create meaningful connections with businesses, churches, and schools that surround our campus.